[UK-CONTEST] ESM

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Mon Nov 12 06:49:41 EST 2007

Laugh away.....

Contesting is about competition Chris.  We choose our weapons within the
limitations placed upon us by the rules of the event and our licenses, then
assess their effectiveness when the results are published.

Incidentally, WT provides for use of whatever terminator you choose, whether
that be dit dit, TU or "many thanks for the qso auntie Mary".

CT1BOH, who I believe any objective assessor would rate as a world class
SO2R contester, is a proponent of the dit dit terminator.  As world SOAB
winner of CQ WW CW over several years, I'd say the evidence suggests it
works for him.

Your recurrent argument that "Anyway that isn't my way, must be bad
operating." is entirely bankrupt and terribly tiresome

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F