[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 1.8MHz CW Contest

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 12 16:46:10 EST 2007

Jeez, that is good. Better than at W3LPL!! It will be interesting to see
how you compare with the Eu stuff.

You run what you are licenced for. We have 400w into the antenna so a
3dB system loss for example means we can run 800w from the amp.

Main thing here is my noise level from 400kV power lines. Just hoping it
doesn't rain, although I will have a small coax loop rx antenna.

73 Chris G3SJJ