[UK-CONTEST] M4T

Thomas Cannon tom.g0vqr at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 26 17:35:45 EST 2007

I used the Reading and District ARC contest call M4T from my QTH this year in CQWW CW.

24 hours on the air.

Single band 20M High

FT1000MP ACOM 1000 400 WATTS

Trapped Dipole at 35 feet

671 QSO

71 Countries

21 Zones

Total points 98348

Not as good as last year. 1821 the band seemed to die. I managed to pick up 3 more during the evening ZS1EL at 1913, OA4SS at 2141 and PJ4A at 2151, nothing after that. It was worth 4 multipliers

Next year I will not go out dancing till the early hours of the morning the night before the contest. I fell a sleep at the station at one point till my wife came in and woke me up.

Lots of fun though

Tom G0VQR