[UK-CONTEST] SHORT CONTEST CALLS

Marc G0AZS marc.g0azs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:06:59 EST 2007

Quite possibly Colin...

I moved my US Extra call from AB1AF to K1UG in the vanity programme there
and it made operating/contesting easier...(although to be fair I only held
AB1AF for a matter of a few weeks before it was changed).

I might well do the same here but I suppose having had G0AZS for 22 years
might make me think harder...

...and I wouldn't want it reissued like they can do with your old call in
the US (after a holding period).

73 Marc G0AZS