[UK-CONTEST] SHORT CONTEST CALLS

Marc G0AZS marc.g0azs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:22:22 EST 2007

Hi Colin

On second thoughts...

How about the Swedish system where you can have a contest/special call (for
a fee) for yourself (not a club) as long as you want it as an additional
call?

That way I can keep my SM7ZAU call there (took long enough to get it!) and
have another short one too.

I would definitely go for that system in the UK.

73 Marc G0AZS