[UK-CONTEST] Gs in CQWW

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Mon Oct 29 17:23:16 EST 2007

Bit depressing that the day after the biggest contest of the year, much
of the chat on uk-contest has been about MSF clocks!

But it's not all bad news. Some of the major east coast US stations have
published breakdowns of QSOs by country in their reports on the 3830
reflector, and the UK comes out pretty well. Ok so some of these are
casual QSOs or non-contesters, but it suggests to me that there was
plenty of activity from the UK over the weekend. So come on, let's hear
from some of the Gs that were active this weekend in addition to the
usual suspects (PIQ/BLE/BUO)

Here are what I found in the reports on 3830:

K5ZD
Germany      579
Italy        331
England      256