[UK-CONTEST] Gs in CQWW

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 29 18:08:00 EST 2007

Those figures aren't too bad really Dave, except I suspect you are
correct that a lot are casual, so a bit like Commonwealth Contest in
that respect. A feeling of a need to contribute but not seriously. I
will post something on the G8D "contribution" tomorrow, some ups and
some downs!

We were called by a number of M0/M3s. I suspect most didn't realise that
they weren't worth any points. Each time I welcomed the call but added a
comment about no points. Several of them seemed a bit disgruntled which
was puzzling.

Chris G3SJJ