[UK-CONTEST] SSB Field Day MW1LCR/P

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.orangehome.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 17:45:27 EDT 2007

And the same guy hassled me when I worked a mult up the top end. So He was
jamming ; if that was his real call !

The Dx window apparently stretches down to 3775 now. I remember it being the
top 10 KHz only ?!!!!

BTW - The RSGB General rules on the web do not define the contest Band
plans. At least, I never found it after this bit of hassle 80m !

I hope to put up a report soon for our effort, but I am in sleep deprivation
mode at present...

73

Dave
G3NKC  (GD0EMG/P)