[UK-CONTEST] NFD Scores

peter Jackson peter.jackson17 at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 3 11:28:51 EDT 2007

Hi, I was disappointed that our club had lost 47 Q's out of a claimed 904 in NFD this year, this is more than 50% increase on last years when we had more contacts. How is the contest adjudicated? is only UK logs used in adjudication, or do Europe send their logs to the RSGB for cross checking? If it is the former, then it's more serious as we work far more eu's than G's. Do other clubs suffer similar losses? I will be pleased to hear from them.
73 Pete G3KNU (G4FUH/P Scunthorpe Steel ARC)