[UK-CONTEST] Waxoyl - slightly off topic.

peter Jackson peter.jackson17 at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 16 10:57:09 EDT 2007

I think it may have been me Richard, I used to treat my wire ropes on the
tower with rope oil but found it needed repeating every year. I did for a
while use spray grease this sprays as oil but sets as grease, used for motor
cycle chains. But I found that Waxoyl beats them both, I check the ropes
yearly and find they never need anymore.
73 Pete G3KNU