[UK-CONTEST] SSB FD Claimed Scores

Fred Handscombe fhandscombe at mailme.ae
Sat Sep 22 07:05:54 EDT 2007

Hi All

Dave (TBK) has really answered his own point.

Its no good preaching the choir on here.

It needs an article in RadCom and PW (are there any others now?) telling
everyone how much fun you had for minimal effort. Reading para 2 Dave (TBK)
is the right guy to do it!

We should maybe accept the Germans are just "keener" than some of us in most
aspects of amateur radio.  We have our major National amateur radio show at
Donnington in a dirty shed, they have Friedrichshafen!

73 Fred
G4BWP