[UK-CONTEST] ROPOCO Logs

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 29 15:31:19 EDT 2008

Tony

I am "certain" that I made no errors either, particularly because of my
low QSO count. I can't comment on this particular event, but as a former
adjudicator, known as "the adjudicator from hell" ;-) , I can tell you
that you don't necessarily have to have made an error yourself. If s.o.
else did not log what he really sent ( oh yes it happens not
infrequently) then you will get dinged anyway, and there is no way the
adjudicator can deal with that.

That is the most likely reason imo, but there may well be others. It's
just "one o' dem tings" and we have to grin and bear it, well bear it
anyway :-(

73

Clive
GW3NJW