[UK-CONTEST] GW0GEI in arrl 10m low power mixed mode

Steve Jones steve at rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Dec 14 16:43:46 EST 2008

ARRL10M Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2008-12-14

    CallSign Used : GW0GEI
      Operator(s) : GW0GEI

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : 10M
            Power : LOW
             Mode : MIXED
 Default Exchange : 001
       Gridsquare : IO73TG

     ARRL Section :
        Club/Team : Contest Cymru Group/Dragon ARC
         Software : N1MM Logger V8.11.1

        Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Cty
          28  CW      26         104   15
          28  USB     17          34    9
       Total  Both    43         138   24

            Score : 3,312
              Rig : Ft1000 (inrad) with 150w

         Antennas : Tenndyne T8 8 ele log periodic @ 33ft on tenamast

SOAPBOX:
SOAPBOX: Operated for around 4 hours in total, in between chores etc over the weekend.
SOAPBOX: Its been a while since I entered this one, and I enjoyed the few hours I spent
SOAPBOX: on the band. Nice to get the 6w on cw on Saturday too. Glad I entered mixed mode as
SOAPBOX: cw was a lot more productive than ssb given the low scatter signals.Surprised so many
SOAPBOX: stations could hear me with the low power. I will be back next year with a more serious effort.