[UK-CONTEST] 3X5A logs

Roger G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 16 14:18:32 EST 2008

Dear CDXC,
3X5A made about 13,000 QSOs in the CQWWCW contest and a further 2,000 before the contest.

A while ago the claimed score (31 million) was sent to 3830 and the log has now been submitted to CQ and to LoTW.

Now it (including pre-contest QSOs) has also been added to our web-site at:

http://voodoo.g7vjr.org/index.php?id=3s

Here you can check the bands on which you were logged and, if you wish, request a bureau QSL card.

Many thanks to John/G4IRN for preparing the logs, to Mike/KC7V for uploading to CQ + LoTW and to Michael/G7VJR for his great work with our new web-site.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.