[UK-CONTEST] February 80m CC SSB

MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 10:00:56 PST 2008

I have listed below the 182 logs received before 1400 today, deadline for entries is tomorrow.  If you have submitted an entry and it is not listed below please resend.
We are using new software this year for the SSB/CW legs which will ultimately deliver a quicker and better adjudication (thanks G0GJV).  Initially the results may take a few days longer to appear as we ensure compatibility and consistency with the current adjudication process.
Thanks to everyone for their cabrillo submissions and can I please remind you of a few basic do's and don'ts.
Name your log 'yourcall.log' nothing else is required. If you add anything to your call we have to go in and manually delete everything except your call.  Please also ensure the file name is 'yourcall.log' and not 'yourcall.log.log' or 'yourcall.log.txt' !
CATEGORY: Please check this is either LOW or QRP, nothing else is required
CLUB: This is the thorny one!  PLEASE ensure you all use the same name for your club.  Decide what your name really is !  Summer Isles Radio Club is not the same as Summer Isles RC or Summer Isles ARC or SIRC_MM0DQQ or The Summer Isles Radio Club.  Again if there are differences we have to edit them and all of this manual editing takes time, delays the results and can introduce mistakes.  If in doubt use last years results as a guide or when the first results are published this year adopt what ever is printed in the results!
Despite atrocious band conditions for some, it is fantastic to see so many entries so far.  The next event is this Wednesday for the Data Modes Contest.
I may be on as M0BQI/M from the quaint English provincial town of Slough.
73
Jim,  MM0BQI

2E0BLP 2E0BRW 2E0JWJ 2E0KOP 2E0LLF 2E0RFS 2E0TFX 2E0UJD
2M0IVG DG4DW F4ESW F6IRF G0AJJ G0AKF G0DVJ G0DWV
G0EUN G0EVT G0FYX G0HDV G0HIK G0ICJ G0IIQ G0JLF
G0JMZ G0KDS G0LGJ/M G0MTN G0MUD G0NES G0OKF G0RAF
G0RPG G0SAC G0TZZ G0UIQ G0VZQ G0WLF G1DYN G1MHU
G1OAC G1TST G1YNQ G3ASQ G3DCZ G3HRH G3IZD G3JIR
G3JNB G3YHV G3JRM G3KAF G3KLH G3KNU G3LIK G3NPF
G3ORY G3PDH G3RHH G3RRL G3RSD G3RVM G3RXQ G3SET
G3SHF G3SWC G3TBK G3TKF G3UJE G3VCA G3VIP G3VUS
G3WHK G3WRR G3WVG G3XVR G3YAJ G3YOA G3ZBU G3ZGC
G3ZHE G3ZVW G4ARI G4ARN/P G4BCA G4BUO G4CKH G4CLA
G4CYG G4DDX G4DZL G4EBK G4EOF G4EZT G4FNL G4FON
G4HSU G4IRN G4JRY G4LRP G4LWA G4NKT G4OGB G4RCD
G4RCG G4RQI G4RRM G4VSS G4VXT G4WGE G4WUG G4ZFE
G5KC G6PRB G6UBM G7BRZ G7PVZ G7RUP G7SHG G7TWC
G7VRK G8FMJ/P G8MIA G8MKO GD3YUM GM0ELP GM0HTT GM0NBM
GM0OQV GM0WED GM3POI GM3YEH GM3ZRT GW4BLE M0AAA M0AEJ
M0AJT M0ANM M0BKH M0CES M0CNP M0DDT M0DIW M0DWQ
M0EAZ M0EBJ M0EBN M0ERA M0GHQ M0HFX M0JQK M0KMI
M0MDF M0MQV M0NEY M0OXO M0POQ M0RBG M0SCG M0SFG
M0SPC M0TFO M0WLF M0WTG M0WYB M0XDF M0XJP M1ACB
M1DHV M1KAH M1PTR M3NLK M3RYB M3TBK M5ALG M5ZZZ
MM0BHX MM0BQI MM0DHQ MM0GPZ MM0RKT PA0LOU PA3AM