[UK-CONTEST] February 80m CC SSB

MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 16:33:08 EST 2008

Thanks for pointing that out Chris, you are absolutely correct.
My intention is to cut down the manual intervention required when logs
are received and acknowledged thus speeding up the adjudication and
publication of results.
If your logging program has the example from the website that is perfect.

If all entries had a similar line to the
template that would be fine but there are many variations.  Some versions
of WL for example have no category so the entrants make up their own, some
have HIGH and
some have none!

As each leg of the 80m CC is a unique single mode contest and there is no
distinction between SO and MO the only important words in that line are LOW
or QRP.  As long as they are there and readable then the software can sort
out the two entry categories.

Currently 230 logs received with a few hours to go, amazing when conditions
for most of us were atrocious.
There will be no M0BQI/M on Wednesday as the car is full of kit
and locked up safe in the company garage.  Hopefully I will manage a trip to
the Bracknell Club as compensation.
73
Jim
MM0BQI