[UK-CONTEST] G4FNL claimed score - topband contest

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 11:31:40 EST 2008

196 Q's, 23 DXCC countries & 49 areas, making a total claimed score of 948
points.

FT1000MP + TL922 + inverted L at 70ft

(I also had a horizontal dipole at 60ft - but the band sounded a lot quieter
on that - suggesting that I have some sort of problem with it). My beverage
to the USA didn't seem to work either - so I probably should have done some
more preparatory work beforehand to get things properly checked out. All in
all, not ideal, but good fun, and nice to work a few unusual prefixes

73  Graham G4FNL