[UK-CONTEST] IARU Rules

Ian Fugler G4IIY zen90387 at zen.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 08:00:18 EST 2008

Stewart

It is a strange rule, but was the same last year.  In 2007, there were three
operators here at the station doing the IARU contest.  We did a multi-single
type effort, with the second station only working mults.  But there is no
such category in IARU, so we could not submit an entry.

At least you have checked the rule before the event, which is something that
I didn't do !

Ian