[UK-CONTEST] 19" Flat screen monitors

Paul_group paul_group at greenrover.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 07:14:16 EST 2008

Callum M0MCX wrote:
> I'm currently addicted to the flat Dells. I haven't noticed any funnies on
> RF. The shack monitor is a 24 inch widescreen running at some obscene
> digital resolution and Wendy has a 17 inch widescreen at 1440 x 900 which
> appears too small actually. I would have thought a 19 inch would be better.

I concur - none of my numerous Dell's make any noise that I can see..
even waving a probe and spectrum analyser at them.

I do have a bit of trouble with the PSU on an elderly Toshiba Tekbright
60A but that's a very old display now. Its fine on a normal PSU but I
just switch that screen off if I'm using top band..

--
73 de Paul GW8IZR IO73TI
http://www.gw8izr.com