[UK-CONTEST] Fw: RSGB 1st 160m

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 20:05:11 EST 2008

I wouldn't subscribe to that interpretation Clive - the rules clearly define
a sub-band for the contest and would need to be changed in order to legally
work outside it.  I agree you are quite likely to get away with it if you
only work PAs there but that's not really the point . . .

73, Peter G3LET