[UK-CONTEST] Auto Tab

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 13 17:16:59 EST 2008

Anyone know if there is a setting in N1MM which automatically tabs the
cursor to incoming exchange? I recall it is available in WT and I
thought I used to have this in N1MM. Thing is, I have swopped between MM
and WT several times over the last year or so that I am now confused as
to what does which. (Well, that's not too difficult for me!) What I mean
is, type a callsign in and hit Ins key to send callsign and outgoing
exchange. Fine, but I then want the cursor in the incoming serial number
field instead of having to press Space Bar.

Confused of Nottingham, I think, maybe.

Chris   G3 err SJJ