[UK-CONTEST] AFS CW - G3LET

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 13 17:32:11 EST 2008

Phew, you would need some separation to use SO2R, Peter. I was using
SO2V and made about 20 Qs on the subrx/tx.

Coincidentally I was pondering this after the contest. Dipole running
NE/SWon the 70ft tubing mast which is currently my 80m GP at the far end
of the plot, dipole runing NW/SE on a short 40ft or so tubing mast
attached to the back of the house, using a bracket I put there some
years ago. Spacing would be about 125m, centre to centre, say 1.5
wavelengths. Two radios and two amps. That would be SO2R, the K3 might
be able to handle it, I doubt if the FT1kMP would!

Chris G3SJJ