[UK-CONTEST] AFS-SSB G4RCG

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 05:15:45 EST 2008

Good time was had on SSB 372 qso's no dupes, lots of big signals as to be expected managed to keep my run qrg for most of the time but was jammed out for a while by some one playing music over me, then the regular tune ups and finally some RTTY for a change, just ignored it and they went away eventually. Ist hour was great, rates were
  165 / 88 / 64 / 55
  The last hour was mainly EU's stations
  Good fun, and looking forward to the CC's
  Cheers
  John