[UK-CONTEST] Possible breach of IARU rules caused by GB7HQ operators

Steve Knowles g3ufy at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 18:22:06 EDT 2008

I don't see a problem.

The various GB7HQ "stations" are effectively only operating positions of the
same entry which, although widely separated in space, are interconnected
electronically and comply fully with both our licensing regulations and the
rules of the event.
A request from GB7HQ for a subsequent QSO on another band or mode is no
different from a "please work us on 14254" from K1TTT during ARRL - it
involves no parties other than operators of the two entries involved - hence
it's perfectly legal.  And, of course, you don't have to act on it if you
choose not to.

Steve  G3UFY