[UK-CONTEST] Possible breach of IARU rules caused by GB7HQ operators

g4fka at aol.com g4fka at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 14:11:37 EDT 2008

Like others I can't see a problem. The key phrase is "involving other
individuals". Each operator is giving the info himself, not asking someone else  to,
for example, spot them on a cluster. As others have said, they are a
multi-multi and therefore all one station.

Is it in the spirit or even the rules, as seems to happen elsewhere, for
certain club groups to sequentially work their HQ stations on each  slot with the
entire call list of their members?

Having been a GB5HQ op in 2003, and enjoyed the slot chase each year
thereafter, GB5/7HQ are well within both the rules and spirit. I'll be chasing  as
many as I can again this weekend.

Geoff G4FKA