[UK-CONTEST] Possible breach of IARU rules caused by GB7HQoperators

G3VAO G3VAO at HortonBC.Demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 17:41:12 EDT 2008

I have received a number of replies to my question both direct and on this
group. I am surprised that so many operators are of the opinion that GB7HQ
are in a multi-multi section.  I recommend that everyone reads the rules for
this contest as there are only 3 basic Categories

4.1. Single Operator
4.2. Multi Operator, Single Transmitter, Mixed Mode only
4.3. IARU Member Society HQ Station

GB7HQ is in 4.3

perhaps RTFM should be RTFR!!!!

I shall be looking for GB7HQ on 6 bands SSB

Mike