[UK-CONTEST] GB7HQ and DXCC/LOTW

Alex GM3ZBE alex at gm3zbe.plus.com
Mon Jul 14 05:32:51 EDT 2008

On looking at the GB7HQ website I was most impressed with the obvious effort
put in by a great many people.  You all did a great job and I for one
appreciate the effort.  I'm looking forward to seeing if the results show an
improvement on last year, I got the impression there were many more UK
stations supporting the event this year.

Here's to an even better IARU contest next year.!

Alex