[UK-CONTEST] GB7HQ support

Chris G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 15 07:05:11 EDT 2008

Colin, some previous editors used to refer contest oriented letters to
HFCC and VHFCC Chair, as appropriate, for comment. This was appreciated
and helpful as an appropriate response could be printed at the same
time. The practice has fallen into disuse in recent years (dare I say
since the departure of Steve T-L!) Maybe a request to re-institute an
"Established Practice" might help!

Chris G3SJJ