[UK-CONTEST] Contesting + support

Rob - G4LMW g4lmw at btconnect.com
Fri Jul 18 10:05:56 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris

Don't worry, I shall continue to improve my station and my scores. I was
just commenting that the "chance" of winning might encourage others. I shall
stubbornly keep at it as I just like winning!

Funny you mention the pencil to enable logging and keying. In my earlier
contest forays many years ago, I taught myself to use the paddles
right-handed (I am left-handed). So can now send straight key with left and
paddle with right. Now all I need are a couple of well-placed drumsticks and
I can use the keyboard at the same time.

Listen out for me this weekend in the QRP FD. Will be operating as G3ZGC/P
with Richard (if the QSO is around 30wpm it will be Richard, 25 or less and
it'll be me!)

73, Rob
G4LMW
http://www.G4LMW.co.uk