[UK-CONTEST] IOTA 2008, a wee bit of poor operating (IMHO)

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 31 13:17:20 EDT 2008

I had this repeatedly some years ago with a US station operating in the
Caribbean who was in my section and the previous year had come in second
place to me! He was 20 over 9 on 20m and 40m and I had 400W and yagis at
80ft on each band...

I found the best way was to call him under another callsign - get him to
respond and then say that you called him accidently with the wrong call and
get him to correct the call.

73,

Andy, G4PIQ