[UK-CONTEST] An Excellent Field Day ... GW0AAA/p!

Alan Jubb - 5B4AHJ g3pmr at shacklog.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 10:10:32 EDT 2008

I read with envy the comments by Nigel and Dave G3TBK regarding great band
conditions over the weekend. They were apalling here. I did three hours in
the SEANET contest on Saturday afternoon and made only 30 QSOs. Steve,
9M6DXX, told me that he only made one EU contact in the entire contest! I
only made one JA contact. Sunday morning I gave up on SEANET and enjoyed
running a pileup on 10m SSB for an hour and a half. Apart from 10m into EU,
great conditions?  NOT!
73
Alan 5B4AHJ