[UK-CONTEST] Encouraging Contesting

don.field at gmail.com don.field at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 05:47:21 EDT 2008

The simple answer of course, is that ARRL have a full-time paid team to
adjudicate and manage contests. RSGB does not. The Contest Committee spend
much of their (unpaid) spare time adjudicating contests and don't
necessarily have either the time or the skills to do "marketing-style"
write-ups. Of course, if Richard CWI or any others on here would like to
volunteer, my email address is in RadCom each month!!!!!!!!

 Don G3XTT
Contest Committee Chairman and Board Member for Sport Radio