[UK-CONTEST] CW Technology Debate (CW Skimmer)

Dave Lawley dave at g4buo.com
Fri May 2 08:21:21 EDT 2008

several postings refuting the fallacy that to reject Skimmer is to
reject all technology.

Look at F1 racing - plenty of leading-edge technology there, but for
example active suspension and ground effect aerodynamics are banned.
Surely it is we, the participants in the sport, who should seek to find
a concensus on which technologies are, or are not, appropriate
esepecially when there are many who want to apply them to *all* categories.

No callsign? No problem with that, though it's pretty easy to obtain one
now if you want to. On the other hand if you don't want to get a licence
that's fine, but there aren't many SWL contests any more!

Dave G4BUO