[UK-CONTEST] CW Skimmer

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri May 2 10:22:57 EDT 2008

Sorry I missed out a word which completely changed the desired meaning.
Insert *NOT*

We understand that the original idea was to assist high level SO2R players since they have almost run out of options having done cut numbers, J for 1, no RSTs etc etc but my concern is how other operators will use it and if it will become almost mandatory to use it since **NOT** doing so would put you at a disadvantage.

Chris G3SJJ