[UK-CONTEST] Reply to Ian G3WVG and Others.

David Barber david.barber at dbelectronics.co.uk
Fri May 2 13:42:39 EDT 2008

G3WVG wrote:

" Not abuse ..just wondering what became of David Barber G8OQW ? .. 73 Ian
G3WVG"

It would seem that there are those with whom I have had no contact and of
whom I have no personal knowledge that are intent on "axe grinding" in a
public arena.

I fail to see why I should explain myself but for the record:

I surrendered my licences, G8OQW and M0RTA on the 3rd December 2007 having
held the G8 licence continuously for 30 years all but 2 months.

If anyone wants to cast doubt on this then please make themselves known and
I will copy them the confirmation from OFCOM.

Perhaps anyone else with a problem would also declare themselves and we can
deal with matters accordingly.

David

Not abuse ..just wondering what became of David Barber G8OQW ? .. 73 Ian
G3WVG

Before everyone throws abuse for not including a call sign, I don't have
one!

Checked by AVG.
09:39