[UK-CONTEST] CW Technology Debate (CW Skimmer)

Steve Knowles g3ufy at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 2 17:15:03 EDT 2008

Hear Hear!

I'm not for the Luddites!  As long as the 'Unassisted' category is preserved
for people like Dave and myself, I think new development should be allowed -
even encouraged.  If Skimmer turns out to be as good as is claimed it would
be wrong to suppress it - we just need to define an appropriate category for
it;  if it's not that good then it will die the death anyway.  Wait and see
is probably the best plan here.

73

Steve,  G3UFY