[UK-CONTEST] RSGB HFCC CONTESTS

Darrell G0HVQ g0hvq at talktalk.net
Sun May 4 08:39:48 EDT 2008

I think Andy makes a good point - there are quite a few of us who work all
week and only have the weekend to fit in family / household jobs / hobbies
(in that order, just in case my XYL is reading this!). It's one of the
reasons I started doing the monthly 2m Activity Contests, absolutely perfect
start time (8pm, kids are in bed) and a nice duration (2.5 hours).

The 24/48hr contests have their place and are enjoyable, but how about
something in the weekday evenings? Maybe the odd 40m event in the winter,
20/15/10 in the summer?

73
Darrell G0HVQ