[UK-CONTEST] Versatower winches

G3RAU at aol.com G3RAU at aol.com
Fri May 16 11:59:26 EDT 2008

Somebody not so long ago posted the name of Bushey Hall  Winches as a UK
stockist of Futon winches as used on Versatowers.  I  had never heard of the
company and so recently compared prices with Anglia  Handling who are also UK
stockists.
Not only are their prices better, but instead of £20 carriage per winch,
they can deliver up to 3 x  K2550's for £12 in total.  Another  plus is that by
buying 3 at one time I got a further 25% off the already  cheaper unit price.
The winches were made last November and appear 100% genuine new boxed  items.

73
Derek G3RAU