[UK-CONTEST] Reports in 80M Club contest

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Fri May 23 12:32:09 EDT 2008

Try the 80m Sprints starting in August to see if you can break the habit
of listening for the 599....First time I tried a (EU) sprint the missing
599 was a real block but I've gradually got used to it now.

Mind you the renegade last night still threw me; the brain must be
geared up for the 599 *** on the night and the synapses miss a beat when
it's missing. Just getting old....
--
73, Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF