[UK-CONTEST] Comments from a G3 (again!) 5nn and all that!

Colin colin at g3psm.net
Mon May 26 13:23:17 EDT 2008

Hi Roger,

I also remember using my KW2000 with the 2E21 valve in place of the 5763
(I think), and using batteries instead of generators!

I did however use an old J36 (or was it a J38) bug key instead of a
straight key.

Anyway what about Low Powered Fied Day on Sunday July 20th?   Nearest
thing to those days.

http://www.vhfcc.org/hfcc/rules/2008/rqrp.shtml

73

Colin, G3PSM