[UK-CONTEST] (Fwd) RE: Commonwealth Contest 2008

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sat May 31 13:13:50 EDT 2008

I think John meant to send this to the list...

73 Dave G3YMC

From:           	"John \(webmaster\)" <cpsarc_web at btinternet.com>
To:             	"'Dave Sergeant'" <dave at davesergeant.com>
Subject:        	RE: [UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth Contest 2008
Date sent:      	Sat, 31 May 2008 17:40:59 +0100

If anyone is looking for ad free, reliable, free hosting for a web site
then take a look at www.110mb.com who do the hosting for www.cpsarc.com
and are pretty good, 2Gb storage, 300Gb per month bandwidth, supports
php, (mysql and sendmail for small one-off fees). We thoroughly
recommend them.

Regards
John MM0JXI
Webmaster www.cpsarc.com