[UK-CONTEST] encouraging youngsters

Roger G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 21 06:37:08 EST 2008

Thanks for that. Maybe the rules have recently changed, and/or they are
different for volunteer positions. I know someone who registered at three
employment agencies a few months ago and it cost her about £140 in fees for
three CRB checks. Outrageous! Each certificate is apparently only legally
binding to that particular applicant. Bureaucracy gone mad!
73 de Roger/G3SXW.