[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 71, Issue 34

Andy Cunningham andyc at andy-yvonne.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 02:42:02 EST 2008

David
> However, Andy was suggesting young people visit him and in this context, I believe he should get a CRB check, through the RSGB possibly. Believe it or not, even if the child's parent accompanies them, if the child is left alone with you in a room, if only for a little while -  you need a CRB.

And if they're young enough for CRB to be an issue I'd expect their
parent or another responsible adult to be along as well, and since my
XYL would likely be in the house as well, I think I can be adequately
supervised at all times.

Once again, a sad reflection on the times we live in.  I'll need a CRB
check to visit the family next!

And I agree, back to discussing contesting!

Andy
2E0XAC