[UK-CONTEST] Antenna advice!

Tammie Evans m3enf at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Oct 1 07:00:09 EDT 2008

Hello all,

(Thank you Ray GM4CXM!)

Desperately needing some advice and guidance please!  I'm afraid the bug
has now most definitely bitten and the more practice I get the more I
feel that I want to stretch my wings and expand my horizons.

I would love to have a really reliable 80m antenna, I'd also like to
have a bash at Top Band.  My problems are threefold; space, experience
and money.

In what is rapidly becoming my aerial farm, I can't put up anything much
longer than 100 feet.  I can't afford the four or five hundred pounds
needed for a nice beam and I don't have enough knowledge to do viable
experimentation.

Any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome!

73 Tammie M3ENF