[UK-CONTEST] RDA Contest 2008

gm4fam at tiscali.co.uk gm4fam at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 11:45:52 EDT 2008

I too have just received my UBN report from RX3RC.

Like John says, an excellent turnaround, but I wonder whether its a
little too quick.

500 QSos - 6 were not in log (hmmm, same as G3LZQ!)

Another 20 were wrong transmit nr (mine? other station?) - if latter
this just doesn't tie in (ie same RDA ref RX was in my log for stations
worked on multiple bands and not all have been penalized) - if former
then surely I shouldn't be penalized!

73 Cris
GM4FAM

>Considering the contest was only held a few weeks ago I was surprised
>receive my report this morning. Excellent turnaround.
>
>I was however dismayed at some of the content 6 or 7 not in logs. Now
since
>the contest was pretty much all S&P for me (I collect Russian
Districts)

See your new look Tiscali Homepage - http://www.tiscali.co.uk