[UK-CONTEST] RDA Contest 2008

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 13:02:32 EDT 2008

> Another 20 were wrong transmit nr (mine? other station?) - if latter
> this just doesn't tie in (ie same RDA ref RX was in my log for stations
> worked on multiple bands and not all have been penalized) - if former
> then surely I shouldn't be penalized!
>
> 73 Cris
> GM4FAM

The eastern EUs tend to dump QSOs for both parties if there is ANY lack of
correspondence between the two log entries.  Rationale being: how do you
know for sure who was at fault?  I have a feeling this might have arisen as
a result of purposeful sending mistakes to penalise a competitor (couldn't
possibly happen here of course, could it?)

73
Peter G3LET