[UK-CONTEST] OT - ZA operation

Colin colin at g3psm.net
Sat Oct 4 05:25:50 EDT 2008

Folks,

May I remind everyone that BR68 is no longer valid and was replaced by
the new licence document (not numbered).

Because of the changes to which Bob refers there is a footnote at the
bottom of page 2 that states -

"A list of countries that have implemented TR61-01 is available from the
European Communications Office website at http://ero.dk/"

Clause 16 of the new licence also refers.

73

Colin, G3PSM