[UK-CONTEST] Mics for contesting

Jiri Culak Jiri.Culak at lwss.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 16:33:51 EDT 2008

Same results here Steve!
We did use FT857D as main rig (G6H/M0ITY) this weekend with
headphones/mike combination and RF problems, bad distortion etc. We
ended up using fist mike as it was best. Even MD100 suffered a lot. I
will do PROC mod for radio as it is pretty bad as it is box standard.

73

Jiri

Kind regards

Jiri Culak

LWSS Ltd.

13 Robjohns Road

CM1 3AG - Chelmsford

tel. 01245 251 500

jiri at lwss.co.uk

 LWSS Logo

The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and solely for
the intended addressee(s). Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure,
modification, and/or distribution of this email may be unlawful. If you
have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it
from your system.