[UK-CONTEST] Mics for contesting

Jiri Culak Jiri.Culak at lwss.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 16:38:18 EDT 2008

Sorry for bandwith...pressed enter with Ctrl....
At the end I got inspired by unknown power contester who accidentally
ran was on the air as M6T at same time (sorry Andy) and too 2mm thick
copper wire, insulating tape and shielded wire+ electret micropohone,
taped it all together and put bit of cotton wool in front to stop my
blowing voice...
It works well and I asked few fellas how is audio and get great reports.

Main thing I love is: you can tape it to your favorite / comfortable
headphones so is very modular hihi.

Jiri

Kind regards

Jiri Culak

LWSS Ltd.

13 Robjohns Road

CM1 3AG - Chelmsford

tel. 01245 251 500

jiri at lwss.co.uk

 LWSS Logo

The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and solely for
the intended addressee(s). Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure,
modification, and/or distribution of this email may be unlawful. If you
have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it
from your system.