[UK-CONTEST] Mics for contesting

Callum M0MCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Mon Oct 27 06:31:18 EDT 2008

>>> Does anyone use a boom mic

Yup, with a Goldline stick set to "wide" (Bob calls it "studio" setting). I
use a hinged studio bass-drum microphone stand.

The clear benefit over a Pro headset (for instance) is that one can use any
choice of headphones.

Here's Lee on it:
http://www.m0mcx.co.uk/gallery/picture.php?/828/category/76

Callum McCormick